Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. is hiring “Experienced HVAC Technicians”!
We are currently offering a $1,000 sign on bonus!
Pipe Wrench is growing and looking for experienced plumbing technicians!
We specialize in plumbing, heating and cooling homes services and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
Back in 1963, a small plumbing company named Kingston Pike Plumbing was established with one truck and a mission to offer the best plumbing services in the area. Tom followed the development of the company and bought it in 1998 with a goal to make it even better. In 2001, the name was officially changed to Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. and a new tradition of excellence was born.
Through hard work, a dedicated staff of highly skilled Knoxville plumbers and HVAC technicians, and a proven track record of quality service, Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc. developed into one of the most respected and fastest growing teams of service contractors in the region.
Applicants must have:
- At least 5 years' experience
- EPA Certification
- Driver's License and good driving record
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test
- Excellent Customer Service / Communication Skills
- Professional Appearance and work ethic
- Base pay of $800.00 PLUS sale incentives
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K, company match of 3%
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid birthday off
- Continued Education
- Uniforms, cleaning included
- Service truck can be taken home
- Breakfast is supplied daily
- Relocation assistance is available